Monday, June 28, 2010

Divisoria Trip

Woot! I'm alive again (LOL)

Since Ai Con is nearing fast, and me and my friends fiiiinaaaally (yes!!! Finally *happytears*) decided on what to cosplay that day, me and ash went to Divisoria yesterday, hoyeah! it's been a while since we last went there (like 2 weeks ago, i think).

I ain't gonna tell you who are we going to cosplay nyaha~ it's a surprise :3 so I'm just gonna give you a hint by telling you a little something about the stuffs that we bought...:3

So everything is going well, we bought like 16 yards of different colored cloth, and the accessories needed for our costumes... we had lots of ribbons and ropes, then 7 pairs of bells in different sizes, ugh! i really love the bells they're adorable <3<3<3

after we got all the paraphernalia.
we decided to go home nyaha~
We were supposed to go home but we rode the wrong Jeepney (ugh the barker guy didn't tell us that we had the wrong jeep >,<) so we decided to go and hangout at Xheng's place instead.

while we were there i took the liberty to play the organ. I'm not really good at it... Liz taught me chopsticks before so I practiced playing it again,nyaha~ then xheng taught me how to use the guide on the organ i tried playing Canon but i failed LOL slow piano pieces are difficult to play >,< i practiced playing Gavotte instead, after an hour or two i finally got it!!! I learned a new piece to play *dance dance*
:3


thanks xheng!!! for letting us invade your house :3


Now me and ash are off to sewing again... I didn't get any sleep, we did the sewing all night I'm pretty happy with what i have done to my costume so far, i hope it turns out really good nyaha~

Still have so many things to do!!!! Sew Sew Sew!!!

Goodluck to us :3

No comments:

Post a Comment