Thursday, June 24, 2010

FIRST BLOG: Thou shall know...

Yessshhhh! I have a blog site! *cheer cheer*. I've been dying to have one, since I want to write nonsense stuffs and violate your innocent little minds with things that I love and hate *evil grin*. So let's start...


I'm not really good at introducing myself but I'll try anyway.
I'm Mia... and I'm lazy @,@


Since this is MY
blog and i have all the privilege to write whatever it is that want (ugh pen power!!!) I must WARN you about the future contents of my blog site... so BEWARE! >:D

~>COSPLAYS
For those people who doesn't know the magical world of COSPLAY, ahem... let me educate your minds. *puts on teaching glasses*.
COSPLAY also known as costume play is an event where people dressed themselves as their favorite Anime character.
Since I'm a cosplayer myself, i would probably post some upcoming cosplay events and reviews.


~>MUSIC and VIDEOS
ugh I'm not really a big fan of youtube and my MP3 folder sucks but when i hear something that makes ears go RU-DU-DUM-DUM and when something really AMAZING
catches my attention on youtube I might probably post it here.

~>MOVIES / DVD's
Woohoo! this is something that I like... watching movies and DVD's are my thing since I'm lazy enough to just sit on the couch and do movie marathons la-la-la. I'm in love with gore and violence so expect a lot of movie reviews from that genre. I love animated movies as well, not much a fan of Gooey Chick flicks and muscle-flexing action films (Die rambo! die!)

~>BOOKS / MANGA's / ARTICLE
I read a lot. I love reading I don't get bored. I'll post reviews on novels that i recently finished reading <3.

~>DRAWINGS
I draw too *laughs*, not that I'm good at it.

~>RANTS, RANTS, RANTS!!!
I don't rant that much...:)

I can't think of anything else to write LOL.



THANK YOU FOR READING!:3

No comments:

Post a Comment